jalaBlu School of Yoga Teacher Training
'Free Your Voice!' ~ 200HR Teacher Training with Jenna Pfingston & Special Guests Join Jenna Pfingston and special guests at jalaBlu School of Yoga for a 200 hour teacher training. This 8 month journey is an invitation into asana, teaching methodology, philosophy, lifestyle, anatomy, ethics and a grander connection to the curiosity of self discovery. Jenna Pfingston is an ERYT-500 certified yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance and has had a previous certification in Anusara. This training will no doubt be a life changing event that will bring a deeper connection to confidence, personal growth, a stronger asana practice (alignment based), spiritual awareness and an opportunity to create space for ritual & ceremony within our everyday lives. Jenna's intention is to hold space for any soul ready to go deeper into the many layers of yoga. Whether you are a student on the path to become a teacher or a student who is ready to cultivate a deeper understanding of yoga, this is a powerful and potent opportunity for you! 'Free Your Voice!'
Special Guests within Training: Christina Sell / Asana (http://www.livethelightofyoga.com/), Debra Hogan / Voice Teacher, Ally Morrison / Anatomy Specialist ( http://allymorrison.com/) and one more special guest to be announced soon.
Jenna Pfingston will be the lead teacher and has a 500-ERYT certification with Yoga Alliance. This particular training is influenced with Jenna's past roots in Anusara Yoga and the inspired path and offerngs of B.K.S. Iyengar. Jenna has studied yoga for 17 years and through many training's along the way with Darren Rhodes (asana teacher), Christina Sell (asana teacher), Jill Marie (Spiritual Guide), Manorama (Spiritual & Sanskrit teacher), Gioconda Parker (Vinyasa Asana) and Ashley Turner (Psychology Roots of Yoga) she has combined all the beauty into this training to deliver a profound and magical journey. This particular year (2018) will be infused with Jenna's most recent study (not yet completed but in the journey), 'Psyche Soul' with Ashley Turner (http://ashleyturner.org/).
Words or Phrases to Describe Training from Previous Students: " life changing, alignment focused asana, cultivated confidence within self and as a teacher, strong teaching methods, individual spiritual growth, a deeper connection to support & community, amazing guests to influence and inspire, well balanced and comprehensive, learned how to love myself, felt comfortable and encouraged and cultivated a stronger awareness within life, ceremonial & magical!"
Schedule 2018 200-hr Teacher Training: Each weekend will consist of 22 hours. Most mornings we will start at 8:00am and go until 5:30pm (Friday - Sunday). There may be some changes with special guests depending on schedule.
Cost of FULL 200HR Teacher Training: $2,700 (early price by October 1st) - $3,000 (payments)
- Each student is required to put down a $500 non refundable deposit by November 20th, 2017. This deposit will go towards your tuition and is non-refundable.
- If paid in full by October 1st, full payment is $2,700. There is a $300 discount. This also includes your $500 non refundable deposit.
- Payment Schedule for 8 months after $500 non refundable deposit is $312.50 per month.
- Payment Schedule for 10 months after $500 non refundable deposit is $250.00 per month.
- If your payment plan is beyond 8 months you will get your certificate from jalaBlu School of Yoga when paid in full.
- Must attend ALL weekends to graduate. If you miss a weekend you can make it up but you will be responsible for extra payment.
- Must have at least 2 years of yoga / asana. Any questions or concerns please contact Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Focused Topics: chakras, alignment based asana, yamas & niyamas, koshas, sound healing through mantra, basic sanskrit, meditation, pranayama, rituals & ceremonies, finding your voice, psychology roots of yoga (the basics), teaching methodology, anatomy and business of yoga.
- Books that are Required: Light On Yoga / B.K.S. Iyengar, Light On Life / B.K.S. Iyengar, The Bhagavad Gita / Ekhath Easwaran, a journal & binder.
There will be an option for students who do not want a certificate to teach but want to join the journey! If you have no desire to acquire a certification this journey is a brilliant way to go deeper into the practice the first 4 weekends (Immersion). Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to step into your visions? Are you ready to heal? Are you ready to face your fears? Are you ready to dive deeper into YOU and, 'Free Your Voice!?'
Cost of Immersion / For Students Who Just Want to Join the First 4 Weekends
- Each student required to put down a $200 deposit by December 15th, 2018.
- If paid in FULL by December 15th, full payment is 1,250.
- If paid after December 15th or in payments, full payment is $1,350.
- Books Required: The Bhagavad Gita / Ekhath Easwaran, a journal & binder.
2018 Schedule, Free Your Voice (details of schedule & special guests will be announced soon)
May 4th-6th (Christina Sell & One More Special Guest TBA)
September 7th-9th / Graduation
"Knowing my students and my subject depends heavily on self-knowledge. When I do not know myself, I cannot know who my students are. I will see them through a glass darkly, in the shadows of my unexamined life ~ and when I cannot see them clearly, I cannot teach them well. When I do not know myself, I cannot know my subject ~ not at the deepest levels of embodied, personal meaning. I will know it only abstractly, from a distance, a congeries of concepts as far removed from the world as I am from personal truth. The work required to "know thyself" is neither selfish nor narcissistic. Whatever self-knowledge we attain as teachers will serve our students. Good teaching requires self-knowledge: It is a secret hidden in plain sight." ~ Parker J. Palmer